.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Yoga high - and a new blog

I went to Tranquil Space tonight for the first time in almost two weeks (my travel schedule for work has gotten in the way), and it was heavenly. It's amazing how much better I feel after taking a class versus practicing at home - something about the choreography, how we flow from one pose into another, just releases energy and leaves me feeling buzzy and high. Afterwards I was walking Cosmo and ran into a friend of mine, and I was all buzz buzz buzz as I told him about a new blog I've started (more on that in a second), and we talked about WIT, and about his upcoming trip to Costa Rica... finally I stopped myself, realizing I was rambling, and laughed... I may have sounded silly, but man, what a gift it is to feel that good.

Now Cosmo is humping his bed. I guess he feels good, too.

So, about that new blog: it's called Creative DC, and I really hope you'll check it out. I have to say that I am having a tremendous amount of fun with it. Somehow it's clicked more than this blog ever has... I just have a much clearer vision of what I want to do with it. Still, I'm not giving up on multitudes just yet.

Namaste!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?