.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

Sundance Postscript

Our most exciting celebrity sighting was Dennis Hopper, who was in the front row at the "Stay" premiere. He looked really old.

I have to say, some of the best films I ended up seeing this year were through the on-demand service in our hotel room...aside from "Ryan," which was at Sundance last year and went on to win the Oscar for best animated short (see my1/05 post on this film), I'd recommend "Right Place" and a film called something like "Employee of the Month" by a guy who's directed Badly Drawn Boy music video (I'll try to find the exact name and add a link).

It's good to be home. I'll miss having picturesque snow-covered mountains as a backdrop - but it's good to be in my house, with Cosmo, and a belly full of food from City Lights of China.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?