.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 10, 2005

 

Vegas, Day 1

I landed in Vegas about an hour ago. The time change is already playing with my head - my laptop clock says 3:59pm, and the clock in my hotel room reads 12:59. My plan is to stay on east coast time, to avoid having to readjust later in the week; plus, if I get up at 6am local time every day, that gives me time to write before the day's mad festivities begin (the schedule for the conference I'm at goes from 7:30am to 6 or 7pm every night, and then there are evening schmooze events). The trick will be getting to bed early enough for this to work. I realize I sound like an old lady - other people my age would be more focused on exploring Vegas nightlife - but what can I say, I am who I am.

I will leave you with the view from my hotel room:
-faux New York skyline
-rollercoaster
-mountains

More to come...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?