.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 17, 2005

 

Hit Save

I just spent about 40 minutes writing today's post and then inadvertently closed the browser without saving.

AAAAGH!

I don't have time to recreate it, so for now, I will just offer a link to this site about outsider art, or art made by people without any formal training. The site includes a "create your own backyard paradise" feature; here are 2 of the paradises I created:

-Trying
-Dreamer

The site was produced by the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore, MD; I've never been, but I've heard it's wonderful.

Ok, well, off to work. Oh, by the way - I finally replaced my ID and garage pass yesterday. When I got upstairs to my desk afterwards, I was looking for something in my bag, and found...my old garage pass.

And so it goes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?